Tuesday 22 October 2013

043 - Tom Pilato

When I started this quest I wasn't expecting to fulfil any ambitions, or any childhood dreams, but I did today. My ex-college colleague Tom owns several ice-cream vans and I got to go in one. Got to go in an actual ice-cream van, with an ice-cream making machine and everything. It's what you dream of as a kid. When I used to queue up to get an ice-cream off one of the three choices in our street growing up. The 4 o'clocker (came at 4pm), the 6 o'clocker (came at 6pm) or Sav the rip-off (his ice-cream was slightly more expensive than the other two). I always wanted to be the one selling the ice-cream, and ok, I didn't get to sell any, but I got to stand in it, and for that, I will always be grateful. Thanks Tom
Turns out it's quite warm inside

No comments:

Post a Comment