Monday 30 September 2013

030 - Emma Louise

So the exact situation I was looking for had arrived. I had been invited to join a dinner that potentially could have up to 8 facebook friends attending. This could be immense. Turns out it was only half immense as there was only 3 at the dinner who were facebook friends. The others were either not there or refused to have a pic because they were in their work uniform - named and shamed Tasha Grocott. The day did get more immense when I was offered some homemade apple pie that was incredible.

Anyway, one person who was there was Emma Louise, another Keele Hall employee, although didn't work there when I did, she has ended up going out with a good friend of mine, so I know her from that really. Nice girl and really grateful for the pic :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment